10 Fastest exercises to lose belly fat in 1 week with only 5 minutes
Belly fat is a common condition in overweight and obese people, affecting health, losing aesthetics, and making you self-conscious about your appearance.
Exercises to reduce belly fat to help you slim and toned round 2 with very simple exercise movements, why not? Please refer to the following exercises to lose belly fat quickly and effectively.
10 exercises to lose belly fat fast and most effective at home
With just the following 12 simple exercises to reduce belly fat at home, you can quickly own a slim and toned bust without going anywhere. Now, roll out the mat or lie down on the bed and practice the 12 movements below!
1. Warm-up exercise
Before performing exercises to reduce belly fat, you need to warm up so that the muscle groups are “warmed up”, avoiding injury and pain.
Instructions for starting exercises:
- Lie on your back on the floor, knees bent, feet flat on the floor, take a deep breath, and tuck your chin into your chest.
- Raise your head, arms, and legs as far as you can, stop and inhale.
- Finally, return to the starting position, exhaling.
- Performed 8-10 times, this is a very simple and effective at-home abs warm-up exercise to burn fat.
Crunches are the fastest belly fat-burning exercise, helping to burn the second round effectively with basic crunches. The continuous sit-ups help to warm up the abdominal muscles, burn calories very quickly, although it is hard, you should not ignore it.
- Lie flat on the floor, head, buttocks, back close to the ground, and pay attention not to expose the back because it will hurt the spine; Bend knees and feet parallel to the floor. If you are a beginner, keep your legs bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head or can be crossed to rest on your chest.
- When you bend over to take a deep breath, lift your body up and begin to exhale.
- Repeat the movement of lying down, take a deep breath, lift your body and exhale.
- At the beginning of the exercise, you do 10 crunches in 1 set, then slowly increase the difficulty of the exercise.
The plank exercise will help increase the effectiveness if you combine it with other fat loss exercises.
- First to start the plank position, you support your elbows and legs as pillars, and push your shoulders as high as you can.
- Turn slowly to raise left elbow to perpendicular to shoulder, left foot on top of right, keep hips fixed.
- Hold the plank position for 30 seconds and switch sides.
- Practice this exercise for 2-3 minutes to maximize the effect of reducing belly fat.
4. Twist Crunches
Once you’re familiar with the basic crunches, move on to more advanced with the Twist Crunches belly fat loss exercise. This exercise is very easy to do and very effective.
- Lie on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Place your legs straight or bend your knees perpendicular to your stomach.
- Different from the basic method of crunches where you use your whole upper body to perform cross crunches, this move is somewhat more difficult and effectively burns excess fat.
- When performing crunches, lift your body and bring your left shoulder to the right and keep the rest close to the floor.
- Then reverse the movement, lift the right shoulder to rotate to the left. Pay attention in this exercise to keep the lower body stationary.
- Do this exercise 10-15 times / 1 exercise. Practice 3-4 times a day.
5. Side Crunch
The side crunch exercise is also performed quite similar to the diagonal crunch. However, for this exercise, you perform the side leg tilt along with the shoulder. Be careful not to lift your shoulders like a diagonal crunch. This is a very effective exercise to burn belly fat and activate the intercostal muscles on both sides.
Note that for this exercise, you should be careful to breathe evenly and slowly, the area of the back vertebrae and intercostal muscles are very sensitive, prone to injury if you perform this exercise quickly.
6. Reverse Crunches
In the series of exercises to reduce belly fat, it is impossible to ignore the reverse crunch. This is an effective and popular exercise today.
- You perform the same position as a regular crunch, but bend your legs so that your shins are perpendicular to your thighs, and your knees are bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Next, gradually raise the knee up to the chest as close as possible, hold the position for 1-2 seconds, and then bring the leg back to the original position.
- Practice the movement 10 times / 1 set. You should do 2-3 sets to burn belly fat most effectively.
- Pay attention during the exercise to keep your back straight so you won’t get hurt or injured.
7. Vertical Leg Crunch
The vertical leg raise exercise is a very effective exercise to improve the waistline as well as burn belly fat. Besides, it also helps to increase flexibility in the abdominal muscles.
- Hold the position on the floor keeping your back and buttocks close to the surface. Be careful not to expose your back because it will cause back pain. Legs raised, hands behind head.
- Keeping the leg position, inhale deeply, exhale slowly when bending up.
- When you return to the original position, inhale again and exhale as you fold up.
- Each time performs from 10 to 15 times / 1 set, practice from 2 to 3 times a day.
8. Bicycle Exercise
This exercise will help you burn a large amount of fat by using the legs in conjunction with the abdomen.
- Lie on the floor (be careful not to expose your back) with your hands behind your head like a regular sit-up.
- Raise your legs up and bend your knees.
- Bring the right knee to try to touch the left chest and keep the position of the left leg and do the same in reverse.
- Perform 10-15 reps to help burn belly fat in each exercise.
9. Mountain Climbers
This climbing exercise will help you burn a fair amount of calories. From there, your excess fat is blown away quickly.
- You create a high plank position, hands placed on shoulders, wrists on the floor, legs stretched out by hips.
- Pull left leg towards the right elbow, foot not touching the floor, tighten abs.
- Bring the left leg back to the original position and at the same time pull the right leg towards the left elbow to do the same.
- Perform from 10 to 15 times / 1 set, perform the exercise 3 times. At first, I was not used to slowly performing the correct posture, gradually got used to it, and then increased the speed. The faster you do it and the more you do it, the more fat you will lose.
10. Lunge Twist
You can combine using weights in this exercise to help reduce belly fat if you want to activate all muscle groups.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, step your left foot up to a long stride, knees slightly bent.
- Keep your arms straight or hold dumbbells, parallel to the ground.
- Keep your back straight, don’t push your body forward when you step up. Then, rotate your hips to the left and then to the right repeatedly.
- Perform 10 times/set. Practice 2-3 times a day.
- I trained for a month for a killer body
- How to burn belly fat fast
- The Fastest Way To Lose Weight 5kg In 1 Week
- Full body training the best choice for women
- Everything you need to know about belly fat