Super simple and very tasty cookies, you can make them with this recipe! The ingredients make this cookie recipe extra easy and simple. Fun to bake these simple cookies with the kids. Everyone often still has butter, flour, and sugar in the kitchen cupboard. So hop into the kitchen and get to work with this easy cookie recipe!
- 120 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 110 g ½ cup butter, softened
- 180 g icing sugar
- 2 g ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 120 g wholemeal flour
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon tartar
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Add yogurt, egg, vanilla, butter, icing sugar, and almond extract to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select level 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase the speed to the highest setting.
- Mix this for 30 seconds.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and tartar in a large bowl.
- Stir the liquid from the Vitamix container into the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Roll the dough on a lightly dusted surface to a thickness of 0.3 cm and place it on a baking tray. Cut it into 18 pieces.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the cookies. Let cool and cut into squares.