These petite crustless mini quiche are SO good, loaded with eggs, tomatoes and cheese. A perfect make-ahead breakfast for meal prep and naturally gluten free!
- 14 large eggs
- 3 plum tomatoes diced
- ⅔ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup sweet onion diced
- ⅓ cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- ⅔ cup soppressata salami diced
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease a 15” x 11” muffin tin.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Split the quiche batter into the muffin tin equally and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Store in the fridge and reheat when ready to eat.
- Nutrition is based on 4 Mini Crustless Quiches.