How can I lose 5kg in a month? Why did my friend lose weight but I couldn’t even though she did the same thing?… Many similar questions from girls. Here are methods that can help you lose weight.
Calculating the required energy: You should take into account the energy required for life activity.
1. The Harris Benedictsau formula shows total daily energy expenditure for women:
First, you need to calculate BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) according to the formula: 655 + (9.6 x kilograms of weight) + (1.8 x height in centimeters) – (4.7 x age in years).
For men: BMR = 66 + (13.7 x kg weight) + (5 x height in centimeters) – (6.8 x age in years).
Calculate your total energy needs by multiplying your BMR by the appropriate activity quotient:
- If you sit a lot (little or no exercise, office work): multiply BMR by 1.2.
- If you are lightly active (exercise/play sports 1-3 days/week): multiply BMR by 1.375.
- If you are moderately active (moderately active/playing sports 3-5 days/week): multiply your BMR by 1.55.
- If you are active (have vigorous exercise/play sports 6-7 days/week): multiply BMR by 1.725.
And so, we will have the energy for you to maintain your existing weight.
For example: a 25-year-old girl with height: 160cm, weight 50kg, works in an office, doesn’t play sports. So how much energy do you need to maintain your current weight per day?
BMR = 655 + (9.6 x 50) + (1.8 x 160) – (4.7 x 25) = 1,305.5kcal.
The required energy is: The required energy is: 1,305.5 x 1.2=1,566.6kcal.
So if you want to lose weight, or gain weight, you will take from this milestone to limit your energy intake (weight loss) or increase your energy intake (weight gain), this varies from person to person.
Food of all groups: protein (25% calories), starch (55% calories), nutrients (20%), vitamins, and mineral salts. With a low-fat, high-fiber diet and with moderate energy restriction for greater success, you’ll have the chance to lose weight slowly, but surely.
With a high-protein (meat…)
Choose foods that are both enjoyable and healthy.
It is advisable to record what you eat, according to a predetermined regimen and plan to have a basis for evaluation. And it will motivate you to follow your plan.
Exercise is a safe and beneficial way for your health, it not only contributes to weight loss but also improves your health.
Theoretically, a reasonable daily cut-off is around 500kcal, or if you’re overweight, you can cut 1,000kcal. The more calories you cut, the faster you will lose weight. However, if you cut higher than 1,000kcal/day, you will easily get hungry and eventually find ways to eat more and the plan will be at risk of being canceled.
3. Weight loss plan
You probably also know that 0.454kg of excess fat tissue of the body is equivalent to 3,500kcal, so to lose 5kg of stored fat tissue is equivalent to cutting:
(5 x 3,500): 0.454 = 38,546kcal. If you want to reduce in 1 month then you divide it by 30 days (average); If the plan is to reduce in 2 months then divide it by 60 days. Here’s an example in a month: so that requires each day you will have to reduce 38,546kcalo: 30 days = 1,285 calories/day.
So if your daily energy requirement for example is only about 2,000kcal, and you need to lose 5 kg/month, that means you have to consume 1,285 calories/day.
– That means you will exercise to burn about 285kcal/day.
– Instead of daily you put in 2,000kcal, now need to lose weight and subtract 285kcal from exercise, you have to cut another 1,000kcal, so you should only enter a diet that provides 1,000kcal/day. Thus, in 1,000kcal/day, 55% of energy comes from starch: 550kcal (accounting for 55%; fat: 200kcal (accounting for 20%) and protein is 250kcal (25%). would be 62.5g (250kcal: 4 = 62.5g), fat about 22.2g (200kcal: 9 = 22.2g) and starch: 137.5g (550kcal: 4=137.5g), because like the You know that 1g of starch provides 4kcal, 1g of protein provides 4kcal, 1g of fat provides 9kcal.
From there, you build your own diet based on the food energy value table or food composition table.
The calculation is simple, isn’t it and you will know if you can follow the 1 or 2 or 6-month route… to lose some weight as you want to be or not.
Calculation per 100g of product:
Rice =109kcal; sweet potato 127kcal.
Medium eggs: 144kcal; beef fillet: 122kcal; skinless chicken: 138 kcal. Wild animals (deer, rabbit): 124kcal; mackerel: 191kcal; Tofu: 60kcal.
Butter: 716kcal; vegetable oil: 883kcal; margarine: 698kcal; mayonnaise: 718kcal; Vinamilk pasteurized fresh milk: 100ml = 76.7kcal.
Vegetables and fruits:
Water spinach: 23kcal; cucumber: 18kcal; fresh mushrooms: 22kcal; price:18kcal; squash: 9kcal; pumpkin: 6kcal; kohlrabi: 17kcal; tomatoes: 15kcal; amaranth 34kcal; loofah 25kcal; apple: 49kcal; pear: 45kcal; watermelon: 26kcal; pineapple: 53kcal; Papaya: 25kcal.
- How can I lose 10 kg in just 30 days without doing any exercise?
- The Fastest Way To Lose Weight 5kg In 1 Week
4. Menu to lose 5kg in a week
- Eat: 1 bowl of oats + fresh milk without sugar + fresh fruit
- Drink: 1 cup of tea or coffee
- Breakfast snack (only eaten when hungry): Salty cake + vegetables + 1 small orange or 2 tangerines
- Bean soup + Vegetable salad
- Salads have never been just lettuce and tomatoes. You should combine a variety of frugal foods such as corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cabbage
- Yogurt + fruit
- Pan-fried salmon + mashed potatoes + salad
When cooking salmon, make sure you don’t add salt or use olive oil or sweet butter. Simply put them on the pan, wait for the sizzling sound to sound, the fish will have an extremely eye-catching golden color.
Breakfast: Omelet + potato + tea (or hot cocoa)
Snacks (only eaten when hungry): A bunch of grapes
Lunch: Grilled chicken sandwich + yogurt salad
Snacks (only eaten when hungry): Pear + popcorn
Dinner: Vegetable burger + boiled vegetables
If you are hungry, you can eat a few more strawberries or blueberries. These two fruits are especially good for your weight loss.
Breakfast: Oats + unsweetened fresh milk + tea (or coffee)
Snack (only eat when hungry): Watermelon
Lunch: corn + roasted bell peppers
Snack (eaten only when hungry): Cheese + 1 apple
Dinner: Brown rice + pan-fried chicken + spinach + boiled egg
Breakfast: Black bread + unsweetened yogurt + tea / coffee
Snack (only eaten when hungry): Bean soup
Lunch: Tuna + carrot sandwich
Afternoon (eaten only when hungry): Sweet potatoes
Dinner: Brown rice + tofu + honey salad
No saturated fat, no cholesterol, tofu is weight-friendly and especially heart-healthy. The calories in a piece of tofu are only ¼ to 1/3 of the calories in meats.
Breakfast: Oats + orange juice
Breakfast Snack (Only Eat When Hungry): Steamed Carrots / Broccoli
Lunch: Tomato soup + mashed potatoes
Dinner: Noodles + pan-fried salmon + spinach
Using noodles as a substitute for white rice is the best way to cut calories. In addition, pan-fried salmon with spinach is a rich source of nutrients, maintaining health and helping you to improve your physique.
Breakfast: Omelet + 1 slice of black bread + tea/coffee
Breakfast snack (only eaten when hungry): Diet snack
Lunch: Pan-fried chicken + mashed potatoes + salad
Chicken is appreciated more than beef and pork. In particular, the chicken breast contains a high amount of protein, the amount of protein is also high, but it is very low in fat. A healthy body needs 1g of protein per day, and chicken breast can meet that need well.
Dinner: 1 slice of bread + peanut butter + orange juice
Breakfast: Chicken soup + fresh milk without sugar
Lunch: Smoked chicken breast sandwich + cucumber
Afternoon (eaten only when hungry): Salty cake
Dinner: Brown rice + grilled salmon + 1 ice cream without sugar