Simple Keto menu to lose 10kg of excess fat in 1 month for beginners
The Ketogenic diet (Keto) is a low-carb, low-carb, and high-fat diet that originated in Japan. It has become one of the famous standard orthodox weight loss methods in the world.
The Keto diet has always been appreciated for significantly reducing weight and helping to improve health. So, setting a goal to lose 15kg in 1 month is completely doable.
List of “golden” foods in the Keto diet
Eggs: All egg dishes can be used in the Keto diet. However, organic chicken eggs are the best choice. You can prepare egg dishes such as fried eggs, omelets, boiled eggs, etc. to enrich your daily meals.
Poultry: including turkeys, chickens, quails, pheasants, hens, geese, and ducks. These meats are free of carbs and rich in B vitamins and some minerals (potassium, selenium, and zinc). It is also a source of high-quality protein that helps maintain muscle mass on a very low-carb diet.
Fatty fish: Salmon, tuna, mackerel, and other fatty fish contain very high levels of omega-3 fats that help reduce disease risk and improve mental health.
Organic meat: This meat is low in carbs but high in protein, so when used on the Keto diet should only be used in moderation. Fat will be added from vegetable oils or other foods.
Natural fats: extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil. This is a pure fat source that can help obese people lose weight and belly fat effectively.
Full-fat dairy: yogurt, butter, and cream. Cheese and dairy products are high in saturated fat. Using in moderation will help you absorb nutrients and improve metabolism.
Cheese: Unprocessed cheeses are top choices like Cheddar, Mozzarella, goat cheese, and cream cheese.
Nuts: Macadamia nuts, almonds, walnuts, flaxseeds, and chia seeds. It is also one of the best sources of low-carb fats. Moreover, in nuts contain high fiber content, making you feel full for a long time and also absorb fewer calories.
Avocado: Nutrition Twins nutritionists say that avocado is one of the best foods on the Keto diet because it’s packed with nutrients and healthy fats.
Non-starchy vegetables: Raw green vegetables contain a lot of essential nutrients that disappear when processed. However, you should choose vegetables that are low in carbohydrates such as broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers, and cauliflower.
Seasoning: salt, pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, and other beneficial spices and herbs.
Some Keto Menu Suggestions
The standard Keto diet needs to ensure the nutritional content of the meal as follows: 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbs. Here are typical examples of a Keto day:
- Breakfast: 2 omelets, 2 cucumbers and 2 slices of meat.
- Mid-morning snack (10 am): 1 cup of cocoa mixed with coconut milk creates a feeling of fullness.
- Lunch: 140g chicken breast, 85g cabbage, 2 tablespoons low-carb salad.
- Mid-morning snack: 1 glass of celery juice + a few slices of keto cake.
- Dinner: egg salad and avocado smoothie.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs + a few almonds.
- Mid-morning snack (10 am): 2 cucumbers.
- Lunch: Stir-fried beef with mushrooms and zucchini.
- Mid-morning snack: 1 bean.
- Dinner: pan-fried chicken breast + boiled cabbage.
- Breakfast: shrimp salad + 1 glass of whole milk.
- Mid-morning snack (10 am): a few slices of keto cake + 1 glass of celery essence.
- Lunch: boiled beef + cheese salad.
- Mid-morning snack: 1 bean.
- Dinner: Stir-fried cowpeas with shrimp in olive oil.
- Breakfast: smoked meat, scrambled eggs with tomatoes.
- Mid-morning snack (10 am): 30g almonds.
- Lunch: 1 piece of cheese, chicken breast salad mixed with olive oil.
- Mid-morning snack: 25g cheese.
- Dinner: buttered asparagus and salmon.
Is the Keto method good for weight loss?
This keto method seems to be suitable and safe for most of us. Several studies have demonstrated that people on a Keto diet lose weight 2.2 times faster than people on a low-fat and calorie-restricted diet.
In particular, the Keto weight loss method can completely help you control your appetite while your body is still burning fat 24/7.
However, there are 3 following groups that need to consult a doctor before coming to Keto:
- Those who are taking medication for diabetes
- People with a history of liver or kidney disease
- Those who are being treated for blood pressure
- People with intestinal problems
- Pregnant and lactating women
Mediterranean diet menu to lose 15kg in 1 month as suggested by a nutritionist
Besides losing weight according to the Keto method from Japan, the Mediterranean diet is no less competitive and increasingly popular in many countries around the world with the principles of prioritizing healthy foods.
A series of studies have shown that the Mediterranean diet can reduce the risk of death, improve weight, prevent cardiovascular disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes with just a few basic rules:
Focus on plant-based foods, healthy fats, replace butter with olive oil, and use animal protein from fish, eggs, and poultry in moderation.
Besides, you can also drink tea, coffee, or a glass of red wine every day. However, you should limit soft drinks or fruit juices with added sugar.
An undeniable advantage of the Mediterranean diet method is that there is no need to worry about counting calories or strict nutrition like the Keto method.
Suggestions Mediterranean diet to lose 15kg in 1 month
The menu for a one-week diet includes:
- Breakfast: 2 omelets, 2 cucumbers, and onions.
- Lunch: A few slices of whole-grain bread with vegetables.
- Dinner: Mixed tuna salad with a little olive oil.
- Breakfast: Oats with raisins.
- Lunch: Pick up a plate of Mediterranean-style pasta.
- Dinner: Salad of tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
- Breakfast: Yogurt with fruit or walnuts, almonds.
- Lunch: Whole grain bread with cheese and fresh vegetables.
- Dinner: Grilled salmon served with brown rice and vegetables.
- Breakfast: Two hard-boiled eggs served with a plate of sautéed vegetables in olive oil.
- Lunch: A cup of Greek yogurt with strawberries, oats, and nuts.
- Dinner: Grilled lamb served with salad and baked potatoes.
- Breakfast: A mixed cup of milk mixed with strawberries and oats.
- Lunch: Whole grain bread with vegetables.
- Dinner: Vegetarian pizza made with whole grains, cheese, vegetables of your choice, and olives.
- Breakfast: Two boiled eggs served with a plate of sautéed vegetables in olive oil.
- Lunch: Vegetarian pizza from whole grains, cheese, vegetables of your choice, and olives.
- Dinner: Mediterranean style pasta.
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with vegetables and olives.
- Lunch: Whole grain bread served with cheese and fresh vegetables.
- Dinner: Grilled chicken served with vegetables and a baked or boiled potato.
Celery juice – a panacea for weight loss for women
Recently, many women have been talking about the benefits of losing weight when drinking 1 glass of celery juice every day. At that time, the waistline will be slim and there will be a noticeable weight loss effect after only 2 weeks.
According to some nutritionists, celery contains about 6.3% protein, 2.1% trace minerals, 0.6% lipid and a lot of fiber, vitamins and other nutrients.
In particular, the fiber and water in celery help your body stay full for a long time, reduce appetite and support the contraction and secretion function of the large intestine. Thereby, avoiding the accumulation of fat.
Recipe to lose 15kg in 1 month with celery juice:
Ingredients: 40g celery, 1 cucumber, 2 tablespoons of pure honey.
- Step 1: wash cucumber and celery, drain and cut into small pieces about 3-5cm long. Put cucumber and celery into the juicer, squeeze out the juice.
- Step 2: put the juice in a glass, add honey and enjoy.
Ingredients: 50g celery, 1-2 tomatoes, ¼ lemon juice.
- Step 1: tomatoes, celery are washed, cut into small pieces, and then put in a juicer to squeeze out the juice.
- Step 2: Pour the juice into a glass and then add lemon juice, stir well and enjoy.
Ingredients: 1 bunch of celery, 1 apple, 1 carrot, and lemon.
- Step 1: Wash fresh green celery, carrots, and apples. Cut each type into small pieces and puree them in a blender.
- Step 2: Use a sieve to filter the juice, remove excess residue. Add some lemon juice and enjoy.
Combine exercise to reduce body fat
Don’t forget to make the effect of weight loss outstanding, in addition to following a strict diet, you also need to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day to increase the metabolic rate and the spirit. God is relaxed.
You should arrange intense exercise to lose weight in your schedule to take advantage of the free time. You can spend a few minutes dancing Zumba then switch to Yoga as soon as you wake up. Or you can do brisk walking, HIIT, and jogging exercises that also increase weight loss significantly.
Some experiences to lose 15kg in 1 month
In addition to the ways mentioned above, applying some of the following tips to help accelerate weight loss 2 times:
Journaling: this is the key to unlocking healthy habits for better health. It is necessary to periodically monitor your weight loss plan by writing down what you have eaten. That will accurately reflect little by little what you put into your body.
Don’t put pressure on yourself by constantly looking at your weight. When it comes to exercise and dieting, you tend to like jumping on the scales continuously to see your progress. However, only look in the mirror to feel the change as well as to measure the balance once a week to clearly see the effect.
Ensures sleep: A good night’s sleep increases the hormone leptin. This hormone will reduce appetite and make us feel full for longer, which in turn can help with weight loss.
Drink plenty of water: Drinking a lot of water to lose weight is a fairly familiar principle. Because when the body lacks water, we are easily deceived by the feeling of hunger and eat more. Therefore, before eating you should drink a lot of water to help the body reduce hunger, beautiful skin, and effective weight loss.