Do you follow a ketogenic or low carb lifestyle? Then this is a breakfast recipe for you! This keto breakfast porridge contains no grains, but is a good alternative to oatmeal porridge, for example.
NUTS AND SEEDS FOR KETO PROOF BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
A serving of nuts and seeds every day is good for your health! We previously posted an article about the health benefits of linseed, for example! But in addition, chia seeds and hemp seeds are also very popular while following a keto diet! These little power bombs form the basis for making keto breakfast porridge, which makes a low carb, gluten-free and keto-proof breakfast. Just top it all off with a little bit of blueberries and, for example, coconut and you can start your morning relaxed. Popularly, this oatmeal porridge without oatmeal is also called a LOW CARB N’OATMEAL.
EVEN MORE KETO PROOF BREAKFAST TIPS
Also for those who do not follow a keto diet, this keto breakfast porridge is a good way to add extra fats and vitamins to your diet! But of course we have more keto-proof breakfast tips on this website for the enthusiast! How about the popular ‘ bulletproof coffee’, for example. This is especially popular in the first weeks of Keto because this way you add fats quickly and you are ‘satisfied’ longer in the morning. Eating eggs frequently is also a cornerstone for keto, especially in combination with butter, coconut oil and other fats! This recipe for Curry Eggs with bacon is highly recommended! In addition, these Keto ‘Chaffles’ Waffles with cheese also a big fan of followers of this diet and easy to expand with a salad or extra vegetables.
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds a 10 gr
- 1 tbsp broken linseed a 10 gr
- 1 tbsp chia seeds a 10 gr
- 1 tbsp grated coconut about 5 gr
- 1 tbsp almond flour about 5 gr
- 200 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp erythritol Stevia or GoodGood crystal sugar ( 10 gr)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Then let it simmer for a maximum of 1 minute.
- Keep an eye on the porridge and stir it in between because it can get very thick in one go. Remove from the pan into a bowl and serve immediately.
- Top your Keto breakfast porridge with, for example, a spoonful of nut butter and a few blueberries for extra vitamins. (not included in nutritional value of this recipe)