Why settle for a boring sandwich when you can enjoy the same flavors in these creamy peanut butter muffins? Mini chocolate chips add an extra punch of flavor and texture to this already irresistible treat. These are perfect at any time, whether eaten as breakfast or dessert!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup SF chocolate chips
- Combine all the dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Add in the peanut butter and almond milk and stir to combine.
- Add in 1 egg at a time, incorporating each fully.
- Fold in the SF chocolate chips.
- Spray a muffin tin and add the batter. Bake for about 15 minutes at 350°F.
- This recipe makes 6 muffins, 2 muffins per serving.
- Nutrition is per 2 Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
Calories: 530, 41F, 15P, 4.5C